Voya helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings — to get ready to retire better.
We serve the financial needs of more than 13 million individual and institutional customers in the United States. Our vision is to be America’s Retirement Company® while being equally committed to conducting business in a way that is socially, environmentally, economically and ethically responsible. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: VOYA) with a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time.
Why work at Voya?
We have built a culture that embraces diversity, collaboration and continuous improvement. A new job at Voya is only the beginning.
Rewards & Recognition
Third-party awards and/or rankings about entities within the Voya family of companies are given based upon various criteria and methodologies. Awards and/or rankings are not representative of actual client experiences or outcomes, and are not indicative of any future performance. For certain awards/rankings, Voya pays a fee to be considered. For material facts regarding an award, including but not limited to whether a fee was paid to be eligible for the award, please see below.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies®, 2014-2021
- Human Rights Campaign, Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Corporate Equality Index Perfect Score, 2006-2021
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, 2018-2021
- Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies, 2018-2021 (No. 5)
- Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies, 2020-2021
- MSCI ESG Leaders Indexes (formerly MSCI Global Sustainability Indexes), 2015-2021
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies, 2018, 2020
- Great Place to Work®, 2016-2020
- Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management, 2015-2020
- Disability Equality Index – Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion, 2018-2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity, 2020
- Caregiving.com’s Visionary Caregiving Organization of the Year, 2020
- Disability:IN Inclusion Award, Marketplace Innovator of the Year, 2020
- Environmental Protection Agency Green Power Leadership Club, 2008-2020
- Environmental Protection Agency Green Power Partnership Fortune 500 partner, 2020
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index, 2016-2020
- Green Purchasing Council EPEAT Purchaser Award, 2018-2020
- FTSE4GOOD Index Series, 2018-2020
- Mansfield Rule certified, 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers, 2019
- Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index 2019
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies, 2019
- Forbes World’s Best Employer, 2018
- National Association for Female Executives Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, 2018
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back, 2018
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Voya, we define diversity as the differences that we are born with — and those we acquire throughout our lives. Inclusion is the act of understanding and valuing differences and purposefully bringing them together.
Voya Financial is committed to fostering a work environment where the differences that we are born with — and those we acquire throughout our lives — are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, service our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America’s Retirement Company®.
Our Diversity Matters
Our differences make us stronger. Celebrating our differences is the foundation of a great place to work. Choosing to include is the next step in the creation of an environment where each person feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work and be authentic. Inclusion is diversity in action.