A member of Trinity Health
What makes us Remarkable
Who is St. Joe’s?
St. Joe’s is a partnership of hospitals, doctors and other health care professionals throughout Southeast Michigan. We work together to strengthen the care in our communities, while giving patients access to more experts and a wider range of advanced services.
Here, you’ll find a compassionate, professional, faith-based setting where your personal and professional goals are celebrated. We view our jobs as ministry, as a calling to a higher purpose. As a member of Trinity Health, the country’s second-largest Catholic health care system, we’re steadfast in our mission of improving the health of the communities we serve.
Our Core Values
We live each day by our organization’s core values:
- Reverence – We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
- Commitment to Those Who are Poor – We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
- Justice – We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of earth.
- Stewardship – We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
- Integrity – We are faithful to who we say we are.
- Safety – We embrace a culture that prevents harm and nurtures a healing, safe environment for all.