SRP has built a legacy by delivering water and power to the Phoenix metropolitan area for more than 100 years. Today we are among the largest public power utilities in the nation and the Phoenix area’s largest supplier of raw water, serving more than 2 million businesses and residents in Central Arizona.
Delivering water and power.
Working With Us
SRP aspires to fully apply the power of diversity and inclusion to build a more equitable and sustainable future for our customers, employees and community.
In fact, we celebrate the experiences that a diverse workforce provides our community and customers. Our commitments to this end include serving as a signatory on the ONE Community’s OpenAZ UNITY Pledge and becoming a Certified Autism Center.
In addition, SRP has 10 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), which have been a critical part of our workplace culture for more than 15 years. Collectively, they aim to:
- Support a culture of inclusiveness and belonging at SRP, often through education
- Promote personal and professional development for members
- Aid in recruitment and retention of diverse talent across the organization
- Create a positive impact in the community
- Contribute to SRP’s goals by providing strategic input to the company
SRP employees have access to education and career development opportunities such as:
- Mentorship programs and Lean in Circles
- Tuition assistance
- ERG events that promote diversity and learning
- Leadership training through city programs and nonprofit partners
- Membership and participation in industry groups
- Nonprofit board service placement and training
- Ongoing professional development opportunities including D&I-focused “Brave Space Dialogues”, a broad range of technical skill courses and various assessment tools
- Ongoing leadership training based on the latest research in neuroscience