Working at Seattle Children’s
Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty center at the forefront of pediatric care.
Our goal is to be the country’s #1 children’s hospital. We seek quality people with the right skills. We look for team players who want to work at the top of their skill level and continually improve the care we provide.
We are proud to receive awards and recognition. They recognize the high-quality care we give our patients and families and the supportive work environment we provide.
Join us in shaping the future of pediatric care. Learn more.
Our culture is built around our six values – compassion, excellence, integrity, collaboration, equity and innovation – and the ways in which we live them:
- We show compassion by being kind and caring.
- We show excellence by being the best at what we do.
- We show integrity by being known for doing what’s right.
- We show collaboration by being uniters.
- We show equity by being open and embracing the uniqueness of others.
- We show innovation by being relentlessly curious.