Join a Team Dedicated to Improving Lives
To be the global leader and trusted partner in assessment and treatment of severe lung disease by innovating and commercializing evidence-based solutions to improve patients’ breathing and quality of life.
- Patient focus: We put the best interest of our patients at the center of our decisions, and seek to delight our customers as we partner to serve patients.
- Innovation: We adapt quickly, and continuously seek new ways to create value for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
- Science: We take a data-driven approach to decision making, clinical strategy, and commercial execution.
- Global Collaboration: We seek diverse perspectives and teams that work respectfully across geographies and functions to bring our innovations to patients around the world.
- Accountability: We deliver on our commitments with integrity, transparency, sound judgement, and a sense of urgency.
What Sets Us Apart
We have the opportunity to improve the lives of people suffering from severe COPD/Emphysema all around the world. Our team understands this sense of responsibility and feels passionate about helping these patients breathe easier. This video highlights our mission and values as a company and the impact of our technology has on patients with severe lung disease.
Life at Pulmonx
COPD is the 4th leading cause of death globally. The Pulmonx team is passionate about raising awareness around COPD, supporting our patient community, and delivering treatment options that can help COPD/emphysema patients breathe better. #COPDAwarenessMonth
“I love what I do and feel that it matters because at Pulmonx I am valued for my contributions, but also get to be part of an amazing company mission to help patients with severe lung disease.” (Meghan Oreste)
“Pulmonx is proud of the culture we have developed; externally in helping our patients breathe better and internally in celebrating individual and collective successes! I love being part of such an amazing company.” (Narinder Shargill)
- “At Pulmonx, I am one part of a greater whole who are all working towards a common goal – helping those suffering with severe COPD/Emphysema. Everyone is so supportive personally and professionally, and I feel connected to my colleagues across the globe.” (Angela Mowat)