Harbor Freight Tools
We believe that our People, Products and Principles are what make us special.
Who We Are
Harbor Freight Tools is a large company with a start-up feel that provides a collegial and collaborative culture dedicated to high achievement. We are committed to support and promote people based not on politics, but on their relative contribution, skill set and accomplishments. Harbor Freight Tools is dedicated to generous pay for performance compensation and long-term careers. People who can combine personal accomplishment, leadership and a true commitment to teamwork thrive at our company. In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools had a mission to make it easier for working people to get the best value possible on top-quality tools they could trust. Now, more than 40 years later, that mission has made Harbor Freight Tools one of the largest tool and equipment multi-channel retailers in the United States, with over twenty million satisfied customers.
- Excellence in Execution – We succeed by staying focused, getting things done and sweating the details.
- Continuous Improvement – We constantly strive to improve.
- Collaboration – We find solutions as a team.
- Doing the Right Thing – We treat everyone fairly, reasonably and with respect.
- Humility – We keep our egos in check.
- Frugality – We spend every dollar wisely.
- Community – We believe in giving back.
We value people above all else. We value who you are, what you’ve experienced, and how you see the world. We believe our differences make us stronger.
The Harbor Freight Culture Council is made up of associates in our stores, distribution centers, and corporate offices, and it was founded on the belief that we value people above all else. The best way we demonstrate this belief is through our people initiatives to make Harbor Freight the best place to work in retail. Creating a strong workplace culture is not a destination; it’s an evolving initiative that always focuses on putting our people first.